Testing for Theme Conflicts
1. Log in to your Website Dashboard. The URL will have the format: http://domain.com/wp-admin
4. Check to see if the issue still occurs
If the issue does not occur after having activated a default “Twenty” theme, your theme is causing a conflict.
If the issue continues to occur, you should then test for plugin conflicts.
Testing for Plugin Conflicts
4. Re-activate the WPEP plugin first, then re-activate the rest of the plugins one-by-one
5. Check to see if the issue occurs after each plugin is activated
6. The plugin activation that causes the issue to occur will tell which plugin is causing a conflict.