You may want to give your students access to a single lesson within a course and also give them the option to buy individual lessons as separate products or buy the complete course.
In order to achieve that, you can create multiple one-off courses (one for each lesson) that sell separately. You can learn more about one-off courses here.
Once you have created the one-off courses containing the lessons, you can embed them into an Execution Plan following these steps:
- Start creating a new course in WPEP.
- Navigate to the Build tab.
- In each lesson, open the lesson editor clicking the eye icon.
- Click the WPEP icon in the editor and chose Course Embed.
- Chose the One-Off course you’d like to embed into that lesson from the drop-down.
- Once your course is ready, publish!
Students who buy the whole course get the Execution Plan, while students who want to buy individual lessons can do so buying the one-off courses separately.