You can use the Course(s) Not Completed conditional shortcode to add a condition to display a certain course or content only if a course (or a set of other courses) has not been previously completed by the student.
To use the shortcode, follow these steps:
1. On the course or page where you’d like to use the shortcode, click the WPEP icon in the editor.
2. Select Miscellaneous -> Course(s) Not Completed. The shortcode editor will open.
3. In the shortcode editor, in the Course Section, select the courses you’d like to add as part of the conditional (the ones the student needs to not have completed to be able to access the course where you’re applying the shortcode).
4. In Content, enter what you’d like to display on the page. It can be text or it can even be the Course Embed shortcode with a different WPEP course. In that case, your student will only be able to access the embedded course if they have not completed the courses in the conditional.
5. When ready. click Use Shortcode.
With the Course Embed used together with the conditional shortcode, you will have something like: