You can access your platform’s statistics going to WPEP -> Statistics.
Certifications will show you a list of all certifications you’ve created, as well as statistics on them. You can access the Certifications statistics under the Content Types tab.
- Name shows the name of each certification you’ve created.
- Total Download shows the number of times that certificate has been downloaded.
- Latest Download shows the date and time of the last download of that certificate.
- First Download shows the date and time of the first download of that certificate.
- Download allows you to download a CSV file with the report’s data.
- View Report allows you to see a list of events for that certification.
Clicking the View Report button will open an additional report showing you the users who have interacted with that certification, the event in question (for example, Download), the segment from which the certificate was accessed, and the date of the event.
This report can also be downloaded as a CSV file using the Download button.