You can access your platform’s statistics going to WPEP -> Statistics.
List Items will show you a list of all the list items you’ve created, as well as statistics on them. You can access the List Items statistics under the Content Types tab.
- Name shows the name of each List Item you’ve created.
- Total Open Link will show you how many times the list item has been opened.
- Latest Open Link will show you the date and time when that list item was last opened.
- First Open Link will show you the date and time when that list item was first accessed.
- Download button allows you to download a CSV file with the report’s data.
- View Report allows you to see a list of events for that list item.
Clicking the View Report button will open an additional report showing you the users who have interacted with that list item, the event in question (for example, Open Link), the segment (URL), and the date of the event.
This report can also be downloaded as a CSV file using the Download button