You can access your platform’s statistics going to WPEP -> Statistics.
Videos will show you a list of all the videos you’ve created, as well as statistics on them. You can access the Videos statistics under the Content Types tab.
- Name shows the name of each video you’ve created.
- Total Access Content will show you how many times the video has been accessed.
- Latest Access Content will show you the date and time when that video was last accessed.
- First Access Content will show you the date and time when that video was first accessed.
- Download button allows you to download a CSV file with the report’s data.
- View Report allows you to see a list of events for that video.
Clicking the View Report button will open an additional report showing you the users who have interacted with that video, the event in question (for example, Access Content), the segment (URL), and the date of the event.
This report can also be downloaded as a CSV file using the Download button.