You will see the statistics for your Scorm Courses with the other course types in the Courses tab, under Content Types.
- Course Lessons will show you how many lessons there are in the course.
- Completion Rate will show you a percentage of the users who completed the course.
- Users progressing will show you how many users are progressing through the course.
- Users completed will show you how many users completed the course.
- View Report will open a report on the course content and completion rate of each lesson.
- Download allows you to download this data as a csv file.
Clicking View Report will open additional data on the course, including the completion rate of each lesson.
This tab will show you each section and the lesson of the course, as well as the lesson time, the total time, and the percentage completed. It also has a View Report button next to each lesson. Clicking it will show you the details of each user in that course and when they completed that lesson.
You can use the navigation tabs at the top to go back to the course details and to the course list.