Dashboard provides you with a big picture view of all your courses. You can choose the frequency in which to report your data using the following options:
- Daily: this view shows you the progress that has been made on the current day.
- Yesterday: this view shows you the progress that has been made yesterday.
- Weekly: this view shows you the progress that has been made over the week.
- Monthly: this view shows you the progress that has been made over the month.
- Yearly: this view shows you the progress that has been made over the year.
- Custom Range: this view allows you to select a custom date range to track your data points.
Keep in mind, you cannot update the data in this view. It shows you data about your users and course activity.
The following steps will display your Dashboard.
1. Go to Statistics on the side menu.
2. Make sure the Dashboard tab is selected.
3. Click on the tab you wish to review.
Date Range Options
There are six tabs under the Statistics Dashboard tab. There are some aspects that are universal, regardless of which tab you are viewing.
- Active users are indicated in green.
- The courses that have been started are shown in blue.
- The courses completed are shown in yellow.
The number of users and courses display is on the left line. The date range displays run along the bottom line.
In the Statistics display you can track 21 data points:
- Assessments Completed
- Assessments Failed
- Assessments Pending
- Assessments Pending Review
- Course Comments
- Courses Completed
- Courses Started
- E-Books Downloaded
- Email Notifications
- Learning Channel Comments
- Lessons Completed
- List Items Links Clicked
- Offers Redeemed
- Videos Accessed
- Courses Created
- Offers Created
- Videos Created
- List Items Created
- E-Books Created
- Learning Channel Created
- Memberships Types Created
This allows you to see detailed data on all aspects of your eLearning platform!